Ginsu Essential Series 10-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set with Triple Riveted Polymer Handles and N

Ginsu Essential Series 10-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set with Triple Riveted Polymer Handles and Natural Block 4898I bought these knives for like 20$ when I first got my new apartment and had no complaints about them. Lately, after dishwashing I have noticed a few spots and stuff but thats my fault because your not supposed to dishwash them. An example of how sharp these knives are, the other day I was taking my dishes to the sink and the knife fell off the plate, bounced on the carpet, and then fell tip-upward toward mytoes. It slid between my large toe and the one next to it, and it didnt hurt much but a moment later I felt wetness between my toes and had a surprisingly deep gouge. I put a bandaid on it for a few days and it was fine, but I was surprised at how the blade managed to cut me with such little momentum. They are pretty sharp! Had them for about 4 months and think this was a great alternatives to a knife set running 100$ and upward, which I had almost bought, but then reconsidered and tried these instead and I'm glad I did.

Edit: It's been at least six months, and the knives are great, except for one of the big ones that I rarely use. I usually just use the smaller ones, and it looks like this larger one had developed some rust spots. I can probably scrum them out, but I think I had probably used it and hand-washed it and put it back in the knife block without wiping off the water, and that's how it got rust stains. I usually dishwash them and none of the other knives have any spots or stains like that. Other than that one thing, they are still a great value, just wipe any extra cindensation off of them before placing in the block.

I was looking for a reasonably priced set of kitchen knives, and the Ginsu Essentials 10 piece set stood out as being just what I had in mind. I particularly like the handles. They are sturdy and easy to grip. The blades are strong and serviceable, although I would prefer finer serrations on the cutting edges for certain tasks such as cutting through watermelon rind. Be warned, the points on the steak knives are extremely sharp. Finally, I would mention that the hardwood Block is attractive and functional if your counter space is adequate.

Buy Ginsu Essential Series 10-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set with Triple Riveted Polymer Handles and N Now

Nice middling set, not too many pieces, not too few. Shears are great for every day use (I have a nicer one for food prep). Knife handles are a bit small, but my wife and I are small, so there you go. They work.

No problems with rust, but, then again, I wash and dry with each use so I don't see it as a problem.

Blades are great, cut cleanly, effortlessly.

All in all a nice set for the price.

Update Have to take back what I said about the shears. The hinge is WAY too flexible (plastic on plastic). They make a decent, general purpose, light duty, household shear, but not a whole lot better than a plain set of scissors. Scissors might be better, actually. Knives are doing great. As I said, I wash and dry them as I use them. Or shortly there after, so no rust.

Read Best Reviews of Ginsu Essential Series 10-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set with Triple Riveted Polymer Handles and N Here

This set of knifes was a Christmas gift for my husbands parents (we had already given a set to my parents) This is a GREAT set of knifes, we purchased us a set and knew we had to get our parents a set, we often talk about how dull our knifes are! They cut so well you will think your stake is Tender even if it is tough like cutting BUTTER!!!!! For the price I will and have recommended This knife set!!!!

Want Ginsu Essential Series 10-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set with Triple Riveted Polymer Handles and N Discount?

i bought these thinking they were ginsu so they were quality and they are jusnk it says dishwasher safe i put 2 in the dishwasher and they came out covered in rust!!!! the handles are sturdy and light wieght but i have had that less then a month and all but one knife has rusted and 1 broke while cutting a potato so please dont waste your money on these

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment