
Very pretty but not as good of stainless as last set by Wallace. Have had forgone month and I am getting some rust spots. I do run them through dishwasher but expect better quality.

Flatware is attractive for the price. However, the knives are quite long in comparison to other flatware I have owned. The edge is very sharp so it would not be good for young children. Two of the forks have slightly bent prongs which is a quality control issue for the manufacturer. For this reason, it is not the effort to send the 12 place settings and serving pieces back for an exchange as I am not certain the problem might not still exist. Claire
Buy Wallace Continental Hammered 65-Piece Flatware Set Now
I searched the internet long and hard to find a restaurant quality set of flatware that will not bend or rust at a good price. This was the best deal out there. Very happy with the quality of this flatware :-) I highly recommend this product, it's seriously heavy duty!!!
Read Best Reviews of Wallace Continental Hammered 65-Piece Flatware Set Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment