Dexter Russell Professional 7 inch Forged Duo-Edge Santoku Knife, iCut-Pro

Dexter Russell Professional 7 inch Forged Duo-Edge Santoku Knife, iCut-ProWhat I received clearly returned item, along with another Dexter knife I ordered at the same time. Dexter-Russell website says product made in USA, product stamped made in China. Not too happy

My dad got me the large chefs knife (dexter icut), and I bought a few more. This is my favorite of the set though. It feels great in the hand, like a much more expensive knife. Importantly though, it keeps a great very sharp edge. I don't sharpen it often, just hone it before using. I've had this knife (and much of the rest of the set), for two years now and they are still in great shape and no reason to think they won't last for years.

So to sum up: look beautiful, great weight and feel, and functionally a great blade. Don't pay attention to the one-star reviewer, this is a good knife. The same can be said of any knife in the set, so if you're in the market for any other knife, consider this line.

Buy Dexter Russell Professional 7 inch Forged Duo-Edge Santoku Knife, iCut-Pro Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment