Keuken Ceramic 6 Inch Black Carving Knife

Keuken Ceramic 6 Inch Black Carving KnifeOutstandingly sharp in the beginning, very useful. But after a few months it was dull, and the blade partially chipped when cutting some veggies. Is sharpenable but not very strong. Too expensive...

I was truly amazed to discover that a ceramic blade could out-perform steel. Even when freshly sharpened, my old 6" knife doesn't glide through food the way my ceramic replacement! It even cuts through partly frozen foods without having to exert a lot of pressure...a real boon to someone like me who has arthritic hands. It's extremely east to clean too...food just doesn't seem to stick to it. I hope more types will become available....I'd toss all my old knives in a heartbeat!

Buy Keuken Ceramic 6 Inch Black Carving Knife Now

I just wish Keuken made an entire set of all black ceramic kitchen knives like this 6" beauty!

No metallic taste departed to items cut, super sharp and very stylish.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Keuken Ceramic 6 Inch Black Carving Knife Here

good product, fast shipment. Love the color, but a little expensive. They do seem to be made well and will last a long time.

Want Keuken Ceramic 6 Inch Black Carving Knife Discount?

Excellent quality at any price, but especially in this very low price range. The presentation is very nice and the knife fits very nicely in the provided sheath. It's sharper than the Kyocera knife I bought previously. The black ceramic appears to be very high quality and has a heavy weightiness to it. Everyone I've shown it to says that it must be a very expensive knife. I'm going to buy some as gifts. I just wish the other large Küeken knives available online were as inexpensive as this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment