These sad things have gaps where the utensil end fits into the faux bamboo. Nice crevice for food to get stuck in and rot. Don't get if you expect anything remotely nice. It is usable but judging from it's construction it probably won't last long if used everyday.My boyfriend got me these for Valentines Day (I asked for them, don't worry, he got me romantic things too) and I love them. You are getting what you pay for; i.e., they are plastic and not exactly high end. But they go through the dishwasher safe, the handles don't get hot if you use them in hot liquid (for stirring etc.) and they are durable. They haven't broken on me yet, and don't look like they will any time soon. The sizes are great. They are pretty awesome for silverware..
Buy Entertaining with Caspari, 5-Piece Bamboo Design Lacquer Flatware, Natural, 1-Count Now
The price should give it away that these aren't high quality utensils, but they are fun. I've bought them twice now. I first bought them for use in my kitchen. After a few months the handles started breaking off and they all ended up getting thrown away. It was fun while it lasted though. I recently remodeled a motorhome with a tiki theme and decided to purchase these again. Since they would only be getting occasional use while camping i figured the novelty factor outweighed my need for high quality silverware. I've had those for over a year now and they still look good as new and haven't had any break yet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment