
I was really excited to get this knife set because I already own a Kyocera ceramic white blade. In the description it says that this black blade is "harder than the white blade" well to my surprise as I was trimming a NY steak, the blade chipped when I accidentally cut into the bone. My Kyocera never chipped that way. I have 1 chip of the Kyocera & that was from waving the knife to get the excess water off & accidentally banged the edge onto my granite counter top. I though for sure the blade would have broken, but it was fine, only a chip. So yes very disappointed with the hardness of this blade. But if you are extremely careful, this set is super sharp. Value 3 stars.

Would have given it a 5 star except it chipped on something but still cuts better then anything I have. I am an avid cook and love good sharp knives. These just stay sharp will be buying another set soon just enjoy using them.
Buy Healthy Legend Deluxe Ceramic Knife Set in black blades of 4", 5" 6" - Black is harder than white b Now
I saw this seller selling the ceramic fry pan from Healthy Legend and bought one of set of ceramic knives also. The knives and peeler are very nice. I used the 4" knife to peel my apple. It did not turn brown for 30 minutes. It turned brownish almost right away when I used my stainless steel knife. The knives are very sharp and sharper than stainless knife. I dropped it once accidentally to the kitchen tile floor and it has no damage. The claim said that it never have to be sharpen. I feel the claim is true. Ceramic knife is the way to go. I am using the peeler to peel my potatoes. The 6" is good length but I am using it to cut meats. As the black blade is 20% harder than the white blade, I am still searching this claim on the internet. However, the Johncera knives are very good and I will try to buy a few more sets as Christmas gift for my mother and my sisters. It is definitely a good idea.
Because it has no metal at all, I think terrorist can eventually use this Johncera knife to get pass metal detectors in airports and government buildings. I don't know how they can address this issue. I means the 6" knife is almost as good as the hunting knife and can kill people a lot easier than the box cutter. They cannot just pad down search everyone or make everyone go thru. the controversial X-ray full body scan machine. I think they may eventually ask all ceramic knives to add something there so they can be detectable by metal detectors.
Read Best Reviews of Healthy Legend Deluxe Ceramic Knife Set in black blades of 4", 5" 6" - Black is harder than white b Here
These knives are great and work awesome. Only issue is they chip easy so do not use or bones etc. They are very sharp, wash up great and are over all super. Great price here on Amazon....just be careful what you use them on as once they chip they are not very effective!
Want Healthy Legend Deluxe Ceramic Knife Set in black blades of 4", 5" 6" - Black is harder than white b Discount?
These knives look like they will last forever...that being said, the plastic sheaths for each knife don't look like they'd last a month. Maybe it's just
the idea of extra protection to help maintain durability...
0 comments:
Post a Comment