Chicago Cutlery Shears, Black

Chicago Cutlery Shears, BlackWe love these! Our old pair broke at the handle after 10 years of use. The new ones are just as good as the old ones and we use them all the time in the kitchen. Highly recommend if you are looking for a pair of kitchen shears.

Works great. Gave as a gift because I had a pair. I have found all kinds of uses for them.

Buy Chicago Cutlery Shears, Black Now

I have used the scissors. They are light, hence difficult to judge "balance". But they are sharp and comfortable when cutting through a whole chicken. Can't tell if the shank goes all the way thro' the handles. Have to take their word for it. The rivet does not seem well formed!! But for what I paid, it's sharp and does the work. I guess I was expecting more being "Chicago Cutlery". It's made in China!

Read Best Reviews of Chicago Cutlery Shears, Black Here

Easy to use, easy to clean, stays sharp and cuts through bone with little effort. Have two pair of these and love them

Want Chicago Cutlery Shears, Black Discount?

Easy to use with large fingers,very strong.

I wish they didn't have a stem groove at the bottom (start) of the cutters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment