
If you are in the market for top of the line Lagioule these are not the knives for you. They are not the serrated edge steak knives that you find. Lagioule makes several TIERS of knives that they put on the market, I thought I had found a good deal. Only to find that the blade was flimsy and the edge was plain (that of a table knife). If you are looking for a steal and don't care much about the quality of the knife, this is a good price. Otherwise I am much happier to just spend $500 dollars on what I am looking for. I will note that I appreciate the 'Wine Enthusiasts' for an easy and hassle-free return, and although I did not check the whole website I am sure that they have quality items in their inventory.

We first came across these knives in a small restaurant in the Alsace area of France. Although the innkeeper told us where we could buy them, we didn't have enough time left in France to look thoroughly. One of the first things we did when we got home was to check Amazon for them, and we were able to find exactly what we had used in France. These knives feel good to hold, look elegant and classic, and best of all go through every piece of meat as though it was the tenderest filet. The Laguiole name is an old and highly respected name in knives both in France and elsehwhere in the world, and their signature "bee" adds to the sense of a well-crafted and aesthetically pleasing product.
Buy Jean Dubost Laguiole 6-Piece Steak Knives -Pearlized Ivory Now
I bought these knives many years ago, black and bone handled, respectively, and they are the sharpest, clean cutting knives I have ever owned! I would recommend them to all.... Birthday gift, Christmas gift, any are applicable!
Enjoy them if you desire to buy them, they stand the test of time! Kara Walker, ATL, GA, USA
Read Best Reviews of Jean Dubost Laguiole 6-Piece Steak Knives -Pearlized Ivory Here
Order was delivered earlier than expected. Knives are very attractive they were requested by a family member, and I think they will be very happy with them.
Want Jean Dubost Laguiole 6-Piece Steak Knives -Pearlized Ivory Discount?
The knives are not only completely gorgeous, but the quality of the workmanship is excellent.
0 comments:
Post a Comment