
I own this cutter and served a beautiful salad with curled English cucumbers on top. Everyone wanted to know how I made the cucumber curls. They were a hit. I was surprised by the bad review and felt I should comment. I don't believe this would work well on carrots or other hard vegetables but it works great on cucumbers, zucchini, or something similar. It's easy to do and really adds a lot of style to your food. It would be a lot of fun for kids to do it too.

Curl cutter works extremely well. Wish handle was a bit bigger though. Item was sent exactly as promised.
Always enjoy new kitchen gadgets and this is a big hit.
Buy Twin Curl Garnish Ribbon Cutter Now
The product was what i spected, it was on great condition, a really like it. It does what it says ! !
Read Best Reviews of Twin Curl Garnish Ribbon Cutter Here
I wanted to make my own fries and home and this is the perfect tool. I can also use it to make garnish with other fruits and vegetables
Want Twin Curl Garnish Ribbon Cutter Discount?
This product is hard to use and you would need a carrot the size of a watermelon to get more than 1 curl. I would return it but its not worth my time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment