Messermeister Pro-Touch Large Fluted Pastry Wheel

Messermeister Pro-Touch Large Fluted Pastry WheelThis is a handy tool for making pretty fluted pie crusts. It does the job well!

I want to start making my own pastas, so I bought this large sized fluted pastry wheel to use it around the edges of homemade ravioli..*(Check link below for awesome Pasta Making Machine-sold by Amazon)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00170EB1Q/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00out

It is very sturdy & even arrived with a personal note for me, from the seller! I am quite impresswed with both the Product & the communication from the seller! I would buy with confidence, from them, again.

Buy Messermeister Pro-Touch Large Fluted Pastry Wheel Now

I love to use this on anything baking that you would regularly use a knife on. It works for pie crusts, ravioli, short bread cookies, graham crackers, etc. It's a great way to up the presentation value your baking endeavors. I like the rubber handle means it can be washed in the dishwasher (though I like the look of the wooden handled ones more, the convenience factor wins here). This pastry wheel is sturdy and has held up well in my kitchen.

Thanks for taking the time to read my review, and I hope you found it helpful in making a purchase decision.

Read Best Reviews of Messermeister Pro-Touch Large Fluted Pastry Wheel Here

your homemade crackers,treats,pies etc. will be more presentable and look like proffessional foods, so you'll feel better about whatever you made

Want Messermeister Pro-Touch Large Fluted Pastry Wheel Discount?

Great item, very helpful at the kitchen. I use it for the different pies I make, pizzas, raviolis etc. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment