Dexter-Russell S112-10PCP 10" Butcher Knife

Dexter-Russell S112-10PCP  10' Butcher KnifeThis knife has not disappointed as it is of the same quality as my previous knife. The shape of the blade and fit of the handle are excellent. The blade itself is finely honed and has been tested in service. Very pleased.

This seller was right on time and the item i ordered showed up. As for the knife its self what can I say it was SHARP and has done a great job. Dexter makes a quality item.

Buy Dexter-Russell S112-10PCP 10" Butcher Knife Now

I bought these knives before butchering my first caribou. These are good quality, sturdy knives that stand up to a lot of use. I will only use them for cutting up game meat, and I think they will last a long time.

I also have a filet knife that I use when out fishing. If you can manage to keep it clean and dry at the end it will last. These are good tools.

Read Best Reviews of Dexter-Russell S112-10PCP 10" Butcher Knife Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment