OMNI V Blender 3 HP Heavy Duty Professional, Multi-Speed, Timer, 6 Knives Blade

OMNI V Blender 3 HP Heavy Duty Professional, Multi-Speed, Timer, 6 Knives BladeI have to say, the OMNI Blender surprised me positively! They call it a Super Power Smoothie blender, on their main OMNIBLENDER website in the USA. No wonder. Blends everything what the other more expensive blenders do, costs lots less, I am a fan. Just look at the feedback they get on customer lobby if I may, please:

In comparison to other high powered super blenders, the OMNI can hold it's own. Essentially its every bit as good as the higher priced (the omni price ranges from $279 in 110 volt to about $ 289. It's more expensive in 220 volt because of the shipping). 7 year warranty. 3 horsepower motor. It blends the ingredients equally well, just may take perhaps a little longer, that's because it runs cooler and much quieter, throttle down motor speed on purpose. 10 20 seconds longer blending, and you have the same finest smoothie, for lot less money. I recommend the OMNI Blender

Buy OMNI V Blender 3 HP Heavy Duty Professional, Multi-Speed, Timer, 6 Knives Blade Now

I first tried a Vitamix, but it was way too expensive and did much more than I needed. I returned it, and THEY REFUNDED ALL of my money, AND sent me a paid shipping label to return it (as it should be)! I found the Omni online, and it cost less, so I thought I would try it. The owner told me my money would be refunded if it didn't work for me. He said NOTHING about me paying for both initial and return shipping! Bottom line I needed a tamper for every smoothie, even when do everything correctly. Not cool got very tired of it. Saw the Blendtec at Costco, and you don't even need a tamper for that one built way better too. I returned the Omni and he charged me for both shippings!!! I suggest you get a Blendtec instead very powerful, simple, sturdy and easy to clean. LOVE MY BLENDTEC!!! Owner of largest health food store in Alaska swears by Blendtec too!

Read Best Reviews of OMNI V Blender 3 HP Heavy Duty Professional, Multi-Speed, Timer, 6 Knives Blade Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment