LamsonSharp Pro 34270 Ulu Knife

LamsonSharp Pro 34270 Ulu KnifeThis is a perfect size knife. Works great and is made in the USA which is a major consideration for me

My mother picked an Ulu up years ago in Alaska, and I used it throughout my childhood to cut pizzas. I finally thought to ask her what the real name for "the pizza cutter" was, and ordered this the same night. My DiGiornios have never been better.

Pros: Sharp, good size, solid handle, looks like it will last forever.

Cons: Can't fit all fingers through the handle hole. I have big hands; your mileage may vary.

Buy LamsonSharp Pro 34270 Ulu Knife Now

love the knife, only problem is putting it away. b/c i don't have a cover just putting it in the knife drawer is a little dangerous. luckily we don't have small children in our house. so i recommend buying the cover or stand for storage.

my husband was disappointed b/c his hand did not fit the handle. fits my hand perfect......he can buy his own.

Read Best Reviews of LamsonSharp Pro 34270 Ulu Knife Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment