To test the knives sharpness hubby tried to cut up salad fixings superfast like the tv chefs sometimes do and knicked his finger (also like the tv chefs sometimes do)...LOL.
If you need a nice set of sharp knives at a reasonable price then this is a set you WILL like.
Buy Cuisinart Forged Triple-Riveted 18-Piece Cutlery Set Now
It's been about two weeks since I got this set and so far so good. I really like it and think I made the right choice for the price. In fact, I may have found quite a bargain if they continue to perform as well, and if they don't, it's probably because I haven't used the sharpening tool they came with to the best advantage. I do know it's really nice to have knives that actually cut effortlessly again!Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart Forged Triple-Riveted 18-Piece Cutlery Set Here
Two sets were purchased as gifts for relatives who owned terrible knives. They are nice decent quality with a good weight.Want Cuisinart Forged Triple-Riveted 18-Piece Cutlery Set Discount?
I expect a certain amount of quality from a Cuisinart product, but this is junk. The knives rust. There's no excuse for that. Even when I dry them by hand there are still little spots of rust the next time I pull them out to use them.

0 comments:
Post a Comment