Buy Messermeister 8" Slicer Edge-Guard Now
This is a piece of plastic that will tightly cover the business end of your knife and prevent you from reaching into a drawer and slicing your hand open...what more can I say about it? It does what it's supposed to do. I think all of these knife guards are over priced for what they are. Buy a set of them if you want to save a few dollars.Read Best Reviews of Messermeister 8" Slicer Edge-Guard Here
These are well made and appear to be of high quality. We are pleased with how they fit onto the knives and when put into the drawer, they hold tight and do not come off. This has helped the knives hold their edge. We liked this one so much we bought enough more for all the knives we need to store in drawers!Keeps the knife blade protected while in the drawer. It does protect the edge very well. I couldn't be happier.

0 comments:
Post a Comment