Miyako 3-piece Ceramic Knife Gift Set (6" Chef's, 5" Utility & 4" Paring), Glossy White

Miyako 3-piece Ceramic Knife Gift Set, Glossy WhiteWhat an amazing value! I've had my eyes on Kyocera's ceramic knives ever since I saw it on Oprah's Favorite Things. I HAD to have it but didn't want to invest the money. At one point, I almost took the plunge but had enough sense to pull back. I'm glad I did because I discovered this set from Miyako, which includes three knives for the price of one Kyocera. How can you beat that especially for the quality? Don't let the value fool you because these knives are amazingly sharp. I've been cooking up a storm, trying to find recipes that call for a lot of slicing and dicing. They've been so enjoyable to use.

I didn't know this before but while seeking more information on Miyako Ceramic's website, I found out that ceramic knives prevent oxidation. I wasn't sure about this so I tried it on potatoes and it really worked! The potatoes didn't turn brown on me. Ordinarily, I would have to soak them in water until I'm ready to use them. I can't wait to try it on apples next. I am so glad I discovered this set. I'm wondering when or if I'll ever use my stainless steel knives again.

When my shipment arrived, i immediately used them in preparing dinner that night. i've used them on fruits, veggies, and meats. The first thing i noticed was how light the knives were which allowed me to have better control in cutting and slicing. The blades are nicely design and sharp. I was amazed that i was able to slice through a soft tomato without mushing it. Cleaning the knives was a breeze. Food residue did not often stay on the blades and when there was residue, it easily came off by just rinsing the blades.

Overall, the knives work well, better than i expected. what makes the knife set even more better, is the value compared to traditional knives that can do just the same or less as these Miyako Ceramic knives.

Buy Miyako 3-piece Ceramic Knife Gift Set (6" Chef's, 5" Utility & 4" Paring), Glossy White Now

All knives work as advertised and arrived on time in a nice presentation box. already have a 10 in ceramic and these complete a set.

BC

Read Best Reviews of Miyako 3-piece Ceramic Knife Gift Set (6" Chef's, 5" Utility & 4" Paring), Glossy White Here

We are really loving the knife set and vegetable peeler we received two days ago. We had them sent to our APO address in Germany and they came via Priority Mail in less that a week--now that was great service! The Miyako knives are highly recommended (the peeler, also).

Want Miyako 3-piece Ceramic Knife Gift Set (6" Chef's, 5" Utility & 4" Paring), Glossy White Discount?

This set of knives were wonderful. They were really good for stuff that other knives usually have a hard time with like cutting soft tomatoes or other fruits/vegetables, fileting fish and meats, etc.

A friend had recommended them. She let me test them out at her house and I like them. Now that I own a set, I'm really enjoying them.

Save 34% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment