Size #10/#12 Hobart Style Meat Grinder Knife Blade - Made in Germany

Size #10/#12 Hobart Style Meat Grinder Knife Blade - Made in GermanyI selected this blade because is was the only one I could find that was supposed to fit a #10. The picture makes it look like there are two blades but there is actually only one. So far it is working great. It sits a little loose on the screw but not enough to mess anything up yet. It's working great so far!

this are some very high quality grinder knives, came really sharp right out of the box, and the supping was super fast.

the only downside is that after the first wash it all covered with rust.

Buy Size #10/#12 Hobart Style Meat Grinder Knife Blade - Made in Germany Now

This is a great little blade very heavy and sturdy and well made. Unfortunately, it's too large to fit my steel KitchenAid mixer food grinder. I guess I'll have to buy the flimsy cheap replacement blade that others also bought for the KitchenAid. Bummer. I want one like this.

Read Best Reviews of Size #10/#12 Hobart Style Meat Grinder Knife Blade - Made in Germany Here

I bought this to replace a "made in China" blade that snapped in two I am not worried about that happening with this blade. Does a great job.

Want Size #10/#12 Hobart Style Meat Grinder Knife Blade - Made in Germany Discount?

This is what I needed, not perfect(square hole was a scosh big), but right for the money, and a necessary piece.

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment