KitchenAid 11-Inch by 14-Inch Poly Board with Santoprene Corners, Red

KitchenAid 11-Inch by 14-Inch Poly Board with Santoprene Corners, RedI've had this cutting board for a few months now and am totally pleased with it. It is the perfect size for your counter to cut up vegetables, fruits or meats. It does not slip when in use and is dishwasher safe. It is durable and not flimsy at all. It is slightly heavy due to the thickness, but shouldn't be bothersome to the average user. I highly recommend using this if you are looking for an everyday cutting board.

I'm absolutely thrilled with this cutting board. It's completely flat on one side and has a small lip on the other (for those juicier cuts of meat). It cleans up beautifully, stays put on my counter top, resists cuts, and stores nicely. I hand-wash all of my dishes, so I have not tested this item for durability in a dishwasher, but other reviews seem to indicate that it wears well.

Buy KitchenAid 11-Inch by 14-Inch Poly Board with Santoprene Corners, Red Now

This product did not rest as snugly on the counter surface as I was hoping it would. It did seem to slide a little, although it was fairly steady when I used it to cut vegetables. It's a good size, and cleans well in the dishwasher, but I'll probably be looking for something that has a better grip next time I want to purchase a chopping board.

Read Best Reviews of KitchenAid 11-Inch by 14-Inch Poly Board with Santoprene Corners, Red Here

Size and quality of cutting board is fine but the corner red tabs are not that sticky and don't do good enough job keeping board from sliding

Want KitchenAid 11-Inch by 14-Inch Poly Board with Santoprene Corners, Red Discount?

This was exactly what i wanted, perfect size and fits in the kitchen drawer. Love the design and color. It is very easy clean up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment