Red Assorted Disposable Cutlery, 48 Piece Set, 16 Spoons, 16 Forks, 16 Knives

Red Assorted Disposable Cutlery, 48 Piece Set, 16 Spoons, 16 Forks, 16 KnivesThese are very cheap and not worth $5.00 at all. I went by the dollar store and found the exact same brand/ same item at my dollar storeURGHis all I can say. I thought when I was buying these that they would be more durable and strong; nope, very cheap and broke when used.

I bought these for a catered BBQ party. They were not strong enough to use for adults with their sides, meats, etc. Several snapped. I had to pull out other silverware. I have since used these for my toddler and other kids and they seem to be perfect for the smaller hands.

Buy Red Assorted Disposable Cutlery, 48 Piece Set, 16 Spoons, 16 Forks, 16 Knives Now

Not worth any price. Very dollar store like quality. Ok for a kids birthday party but not much else. Not recommend.

Read Best Reviews of Red Assorted Disposable Cutlery, 48 Piece Set, 16 Spoons, 16 Forks, 16 Knives Here

Not much to say about plastic ware, but these were great, bright red and sturdy. Satisfied. Add a little spice to your picnic with these, instead of boring old white.

Want Red Assorted Disposable Cutlery, 48 Piece Set, 16 Spoons, 16 Forks, 16 Knives Discount?

thicker plastic than most disposable cutlery. the knives were a bit flimsy OK for buttering bread but would not work for cutting anything more substantial

0 comments:

Post a Comment