Miyabi Kaizen 5 1/2-Inch Granton Santoku Hollow Edge Knife

Miyabi Kaizen 5 1/2-Inch Granton Santoku Hollow Edge KnifeWhen I received the package, I noticed the interior box containing the knife had been opened. When I examined the knife, I noted that the Miyabi Granton Model 34194-153 I'd ordered had been replaced with a Miyabi 5000DP, Model 34194-150.

The knife appears to have the same technical specifications as the one I ordered; however, I don't like the idea that it was substituted without any explanation. I looked up the Miyabi 5000DP on the internet and cannot find information on it. I don't know whether it's a Chinese knock-off or not.

really sharp, just a slash, can cut thick carrot easily, worth the price

a little small may not suit big hand

Buy Miyabi Kaizen 5 1/2-Inch Granton Santoku Hollow Edge Knife Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment