Winco 10 Compartment Knife Bag, Black

Winco 10 Compartment Knife Bag, BlackThough there are spaces for 10 knives, some of them are so close to the fold that you cannot put a wide (chef or santuko) blade in them. The pockets are too small for some knife handles as well.

I strongly recommend using blade guards.

The straps are very short, and tend to slip out of the clips.

I gave it 4 stars instead of three due to the price.

the same hard-back knife roll one can expect to pay $80-90 for in the storefor $23 shipped. I ended up buying 3 more for other chefs i work with, none of us could believe the quality of the product we received for the price! all four were shipped very fast as well. Great deal!

Buy Winco 10 Compartment Knife Bag, Black Now

I got this knife bag to hold my knife set I got from school. This bag suits its purpose well. Plenty of pockets and nothing falls out of it. My only qualm is a lack of a shoulder strap, but I can deal with that. Quality-wise, this far exceeds the price I paid for it.

Read Best Reviews of Winco 10 Compartment Knife Bag, Black Here

Price was perfect.. Fits all your knives you need and other things as well.. Only problem I have is that the velcro is sewn on the wrong direction and doesn't stay stuck together or even reach the other end to stay stuck had to have someone resew it for me. For that reason I give it 4 out of 5 stars other then that it's a good bag to have for the price if you are a chef..

Want Winco 10 Compartment Knife Bag, Black Discount?

Closes great on the outside But when you place your items in there it cannot close and the slots are tight,which stuff cannot go in the slots. smells pretty bad.Horrible deal sending it right back and purchasing something worth the money DO NOT BUY!

Save 7% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment