Picnic Time Fontina 20-Inch Cheese Board/Tool Set

Picnic Time Fontina 20-Inch Cheese Board/Tool SetAfter looking at several cheese board/serving trays on line, I landed on this one and am so glad I did. This was a gift for my cheese-loving husband-I figured he'd use it to serve on when company comes, but he also loves it just for personal use! The compartments are the perfect size for crackers, nuts, snacks, and the removable cheese board is big enough for a couple of cheeses. The quality is lovely: sturdy with a smooth finish, and the included cheese knife stays in place with a small magnet. Perfect gift for someone who likes to entertain, or for someone to use as a personal "snack tray."

This is a great product. The wood was quality and the knife too! I gave it as a gift so was very pleased with it, The receiver was too! the shipping was very timely also!

Buy Picnic Time Fontina 20-Inch Cheese Board/Tool Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment