Bakeware Buddy Non-Stick Surface-Safe Plastic Knife

Bakeware Buddy Non-Stick Surface-Safe Plastic KnifeI had a bakeware buddy for myself and bought one for my daughters and mother and sister...they use to have trouble cutting brownies and they would fall apart...this works wonderful. Would order from them again..fast service, good product..very satisfied.

I use this for any cutting that must be done on my non stick cookware. I use to have to use a plastic knife that at times would melt, warp or just plain break. The bakeware buddy has changed all that. I no longer have to worry about scratching any of my pans. Works great for cakes, brownies any baked good that you need to cut. Pretty much non-stick and easy to clean. Asset to any kitchen.

Buy Bakeware Buddy Non-Stick Surface-Safe Plastic Knife Now

I use a lot of silicone for baking and cooking. I would always have to remove my food just cut it. Not anymore! This worked great and it did not mess up my non-stick wear either. Probably not best with tough to cut items like meat but so far it has cut everything I have tried including pizza.

Read Best Reviews of Bakeware Buddy Non-Stick Surface-Safe Plastic Knife Here

I luv this Buddy Knife. It is great for brownies. I am sure it is great for other things, but lost it after first use. Looked high and low for this the first time, and again now. I gave 4 stars for this reason (has been too long to remember) :) Just a tip: If you put brownies in freezer for ten minutes while warm and then cut, they are great. When brownies are warm, even a plastic knife isn't perfect. I think even if you put the knife in freezer for ten minutes, it would work out the same, although (since I lost mine, or more likely one of my boys lost it) I did not get a chance to try it this way yet...but I will. When I did use it, it was to cut five pans of brownies! I never would have made this many without this knife, as I HATE cutting them because they stick ALL the time!!!Hope this helps.

Want Bakeware Buddy Non-Stick Surface-Safe Plastic Knife Discount?

This knife is not worth it. It's way too small to be useful. You'd be better off using a plastic lettuce knife. And you can get one of those at a dollar store for a lot less money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment