Oneida Brahms 3-Piece Child Flatware Set

Oneida Brahms 3-Piece Child Flatware SetLike a couple of other reviewers, I bought this set for myself. However, I didn't buy them to slow down my eating. They are part of my lunch kit, which includes a reusable plate. I like that I can visit a salad bar and not waste plastic utensils.

I hope the company sees that these aren't just for kids, and starts making the butter knives serrated. That's the only thing that would make this set even better. Right know the knives are useless,

This is great quality flatware. It doesn't look cheap and flimsy. It is the perfect size for a child. I actually purchased this set for myself so I would slow down my eating by taking smaller bites. It worked!

Buy Oneida Brahms 3-Piece Child Flatware Set Now

My girls love the grown-up dinnerware. The set is easy to clean, durable, and rather fancy looking. I would recommend the product.

Read Best Reviews of Oneida Brahms 3-Piece Child Flatware Set Here

My grand daughter has a pretty little set of tea and saucer set and now she has a pretty set of silverware to go with it.

Want Oneida Brahms 3-Piece Child Flatware Set Discount?

Yes, this is a very pretty, "formal" child's set of flatware, and my children were raised on using such Oneida flatware as the Brahms. However, I bought this set for myself. Yep, you bet! Eating with children's sized flatware, and eating on a 9" plate helps me to take smaller bites, and eat less. So, yes, I recommend this flatware both for children and adults.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment