Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Entwined Hearts Knife and Cake Server Set

Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Entwined Hearts Knife and Cake Server SetI ordered this as a gift for my future daughter in law. I was a bit nervous but read the reviews and it is exactly what I wanted. It has a nice weight to it and is even more beautiful than the picture

I was very surprised and happy with the high quality of this item. Its Gorgeous! Can't wait to use it for my wedding

Buy Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Entwined Hearts Knife and Cake Server Set Now

I was impressed with this set. it was nice and heavy but not too heavy. they cut straight and they were good quality and of course they matched all my wedding accessories that I needed.

Read Best Reviews of Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Entwined Hearts Knife and Cake Server Set Here

They look beautiful except that nowhere on the box it says "Hortense B. Hewitt" so it makes it look like it's bought at a no-frills store :-(

Want Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Entwined Hearts Knife and Cake Server Set Discount?

I am very satisfied with this product. Very well made. I would definitely recommend. I am glad that I purchased this set.

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment