Gorham Melon Bud 5-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Place Setting, Service for 1

Gorham Melon Bud 5-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Place Setting, Service for 1Gorham Melon Bud 5-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Place Setting, Service for 1 I have owned this flatware for several years now and I am very disappointed in it. I have 14 place settings and all the serving pieces so I am heavily invested in this set. I liked the fact that it was a versatile style with a good weight, it was comfortable in the hand and it offered a large assortment of serving pieces. However, this set does not hold up well in the dishwasher. You must hand wash and dry this set to keep it looking it's best. Even with hand washing and drying, I still get occasional rust spots and tarnishing and I must polish the pieces every several months or so. For the price paid, this flatware requires much too much care. If you don't want to baby your flatware, look elsewhere.

We've been using this flatware for six years now since we married in 2005. All the pieces look in tip top condition. I also had issues with spots and rust on the blade of the knives. It would come off with a little Dawn and the scrubbing sponge. I've since learned that most all knives use a different metal combination for the blade as compared to the handle. They key to not having spots or rust to remove is to wipe off any oils like butter or mayo before putting it in the dishwasher. Once I began doing that the issue stopped. We run our dishwasher every three days on average as it's just me and my husband.

Buy Gorham Melon Bud 5-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Place Setting, Service for 1 Now

We've owned our Melon Bud set since our wedding in 1987 and the set has stood the test of time. The set, of course, has the expected wear of 23 years of daily use, but we've observed absolutely no need for special care, i.e. polishing, rust removal etc. Our set has been run through various quality dishwashers in towns with the some of the hardest water around, and have observed no stains or build-up, as would be expected from stainless steel. We find the set is well made. Each piece is well balanced and the right weight, i.e. not too light and not too heavy. The rounded edges are far more comfortable than more modern looking squared edges. All in all, we've been extremely satisfied with this set, and as time has progressed, we've always chosen to replace the lost pieces over the years, rather than move on to something new.

Read Best Reviews of Gorham Melon Bud 5-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Place Setting, Service for 1 Here

I have owned a service for 12 plus serving pieces and iced teaspoons in this pattern since my wedding in December 1986 and I have been very happy with the quality, style and durability of this product. In fact, I am online now looking to add more 5-piece place settings to my collection. These pieces have held up very well for me for the past 21 years, which is why I am choosing to add to my service rather than purchase an entirely different pattern. I have never had to do anything special to my flatware...I wash it in the dishwasher every day. I highly recommend this product.

Want Gorham Melon Bud 5-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Place Setting, Service for 1 Discount?

The Gorham Melon Bud Stainless flatware place setting is the same item as the original item purchased 20 years ago and was delivered to the house as promised and expected.

Save 39% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment