10 pc Bamboo Utensil Assortment: 2 knives, 2 teaspoons, 6 spice spoons

10 pc Bamboo Utensil Assortment: 2 knives, 2 teaspoons, 6 spice spoonsLoved the wooden utensils! Exactly what I expected. My son made salt wells in pottery class for Christmas gifts. These spoons were the perfect addition. Used the wooden knives for play dough accessories in my gifts for toddlers.

Guys, these are *tiny*. The spice spoons are just a little bigger than the Baskin Robins tasting spoons. They are cute and surprisingly well made. Very smooth finish, uniform cuts, smooth bowl. The finish on what I received is darker than the photo. More of a 'honey' color.

I didn't really process the measurements in the description (my bad) and was a bit shocked and amused when I opened the box. The spice spoons came in just under 4" and hold about 1/2 tsp. The other spoons are 6.25 and hold one tsp of water. The butter knives are 7.5 and actually usable for that purpose.

I'll find a place for these little guys in my kitchen. I do like them and don't want to send them back. But just be very aware that you're getting 6 half tsp measuring spoons.

I'm giving them 5 stars for quality and not knocking off any stars for size. It was my fault. I should've broken out a ruler to really understand the size better.

Buy 10 pc Bamboo Utensil Assortment: 2 knives, 2 teaspoons, 6 spice spoons Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment