Ginsu Hanaita Damascus 33 Layer VG-1 Core Stainless Steel 9-Piece Cutlery Set with Cryogenic Edge R

Ginsu Hanaita Damascus 33 Layer VG-1 Core Stainless Steel 9-Piece Cutlery Set with Cryogenic Edge Retention 5909I almost didn't buy this knife set because the only other review was so bad. I'm glad I didn't listen. I don't know what knives that person received, but it definitely wasn't the Ginsu Hanaita series.

These knives are solid, sturdy, sharp and durable. They are most definitely genuine damascus steel. Mass produced, machine made damascus....yes. But still very good steel. For this price I wasn't expecting hand forged knives. I paid half of what I would have paid for a six piece set of Shun knives and feel like I got an excellent value. Much better than the comparable Calphalon damascus knives.

I bought these thinking I was getting a high quality product.. These knives are worthless and dull after just a few uses. I followed their directions on how to properly handle and use and it matters none. The blades themselves are not made from Damascus, and the steak knives (i bought the 13 peice set) are so cheap they bend when cutting. I will donate these POS just to try and get some of my money back. Went back to using my 15 year old chicago cutlery knives that are much nicer even after 15 years of use. Ginsu you should be ashamed of yourselves for putting out such a shotty product for the price. I wouldnt pay 100 for the set.

Buy Ginsu Hanaita Damascus 33 Layer VG-1 Core Stainless Steel 9-Piece Cutlery Set with Cryogenic Edge R Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment