Chicago Cutlery Belden 15-Piece Block Knife Set

Chicago Cutlery Belden 15-Piece Block Knife SetNeeded to replace my old knives, which were Oster knives. Hesitated for a while after reading some reviews. Received the knives and started using them the first day. The knives are sharp and easy to handle. The only knife that I really don't care for is the serrated utility knife (5"), I am hoping to find a none serrated knife to match the set. I don't care for serrated because you cannot sharpen them and they are awkward for me to use. Others may have no problem with the serrated knife. The remaining knives are fabulous and the steak knives actually cut not tear. The knives feel solid in your hand to include the steak knives. I don't think anyone would be disappointed in this set.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment