Ginkgo Panda-Babies 3-Piece Child Stainless Steel Flatware Set

Ginkgo Panda-Babies 3-Piece Child Stainless Steel Flatware SetWhat a great thing to make...Toddler sized flatware! My 3 yr. old daughter was so excited when I gave her all the flatware to set the table and she had her very own. Goodbye to all her baby flatware because she is a "BIG GIRL" now!

I am so upset with this seller! These were purchased for my twins because they were claimed to be made in USA. They are made in Mexico! They didn't even come in the original box! They came in a cardboard box with the silverware wrapped in nothing but one piece of tissue paper. These were bought as a gift and I feel uncomfortable asking for a order # so that I can place a return. No one would ever spend $15 on a child's silverware set that they could simply buy for $3 at Walmart! I am a VERY upset customer and shame on this seller for misrepresenting this item! I hope Amazon removes this seller from their usually-reliable site.

Buy Ginkgo Panda-Babies 3-Piece Child Stainless Steel Flatware Set Now

Perfect for little hands that need real utensils. Bought for our two year old who needed a fork without rounded tines.

Read Best Reviews of Ginkgo Panda-Babies 3-Piece Child Stainless Steel Flatware Set Here

Per the one bad review, I don't know anything about the seller. But, I do own three sets of these for my son who is three years old and he loves them!!! I am about to purchase another set because he used them at meal and likes to set his place setting. He feels like such a big boy with his smaller version of real looking silverware. They are area also beautifully designed just like you buy for yourself to use everyday and will last a life time.

Want Ginkgo Panda-Babies 3-Piece Child Stainless Steel Flatware Set Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment