Gerber 22-41847 DF8 Sharpener

Gerber 22-41847 DF8 SharpenerI've read the existing reviews and here is something that must be added so that those [like me] who have brought this item will not be disappointed. The Gerber finger sharpener is made to sharpen blades with a 30 degree angle this includes axes, pocket knives or any other blades of 30 degrees. "IF" the kitchen knives you have happen to be a 20 degree edge, it will not work, was not made to work and never will.

For kitchen knives with a 20 degree angle, you have the choice of the Ozitech knife sharpener finger style which you can find online or YouTube to see demo, unfortunately there is no demo for Gerber's system. A sad mistake on their part. if you go to YouTube and watch the demo at the end is there web address so you can buy the type you need, just make sure first that you know absolutely what angle degree you need first before ordering either.

hope this helps.

I tried this over and over and if anything it dulled my knife along with scratching it near the tip. I absolutely recommend ANYTHING besides this...very disappointed in Gerber...great knives absolute poor sharpener...

Buy Gerber 22-41847 DF8 Sharpener Now

I've bought several kitchen knife sharpeners over the past twenty years and foolishly used them in place of my diamond steel which took so long to sharpen my knives. After ruining the edge and taper on most of my knives I bought this one because of online recommendations for it. It restored most of my knives to a factory edge after only a few minutes sharpening. I'm confident that it will restore all of them with a little patience. My slicing knife will now cut tomatoes with one downward stroke without sawing them so that's a definite plus. The most impressive thing is that the knives stay sharper longer than before and it's simple to use. For the price it's well worth it.

Read Best Reviews of Gerber 22-41847 DF8 Sharpener Here

very compact and works! i bought this along with 2 machetes and a gerber knife. it works great on all knives.

Want Gerber 22-41847 DF8 Sharpener Discount?

This is not worth the price. The DF8 is no better than the cheaper knife sharpeners. The DF8 does not work at all on steel knife blades. I used it on my gerber and it would not put a edge that would work for field dressing animals

Save 50% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment