Chef Craft 21526 1-Piece Adjustable Cheese Slicer, White, 8-Inch

Chef Craft 21526 1-Piece Adjustable Cheese Slicer, White, 8-InchWe had a zinc cheese slicer that broke after 16+ years of good service (parent hand-me down). I couldn't find a "replica" of the broken slicer until I came to Amazon and found this little "jewel."

We were happy for about two weeks, and then it broke; the zinc that holds the roller snapped, and just like that, it was trash.

Not worth returning; so, I guess we'll have to try again.

Exactly as I expected and exactly what I was looking for; it's the style I like and know how to handle. Description and picture were excellent, allowing me to purchase the perfect product for my needs.

Buy Chef Craft 21526 1-Piece Adjustable Cheese Slicer, White, 8-Inch Now

I got this slicer and used it on a block of Colby cheese that I needed to slice. The whole time I was using it I was concerned that the wire was going to break on me. It didn't break, but I am still concerned about the wire breaking. I will change my post when it does.

Read Best Reviews of Chef Craft 21526 1-Piece Adjustable Cheese Slicer, White, 8-Inch Here

sent it back to amazon. very poor quality and the adjustable part was not manufactured right. more trouble to use it than to just cut with a knife

Want Chef Craft 21526 1-Piece Adjustable Cheese Slicer, White, 8-Inch Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment