DCI Cheese Knives, Set of 4

DCI Cheese Knives, Set of 4I bought these because I thought they would be cool and a great way to remember which knife is for what cheese. The knives came and they looked horrible. The knives looked like they had been sharpened after they were painted which made them look awful. The printing on the actual knives was ugly, a lot of it was smudged. I rarely return things but I had to return this product. (The other reviews are correct, the packaging is really cheap so if this is a gift it will look like you got it from the dollar store.)

Ordered this cheese knife set for a gift to take to a Christmas party. It was delivered earlier than I expected and the knives were nice...the packaging was a little on the cheap side, but hey! it was a great deal!!

Buy DCI Cheese Knives, Set of 4 Now

I love the idea, that guest don't have to guess which knife to use if they don't know but like I said this set is just ok. I could have gotten a cheaper set that looked nicer with the same functionality. The colors are not as vibrant as pictured.

Read Best Reviews of DCI Cheese Knives, Set of 4 Here

Gave these as Christmas presents this year. My husband has already used them, needless to say I think he like it.

Want DCI Cheese Knives, Set of 4 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment