Gibson Mr Coffee Harpwell 1.8 ? Liter 2 Qt Whistling Tea Kettle

Gibson Mr Coffee Harpwell 1.8 ? Liter 2 Qt Whistling Tea KettleI needed a new tea kettle and like other reviewers have stated on reviews for various styles, who would have thought it would have been so involved finding one I liked? The thing that was most important to me is a removable lid. My last tea kettle cost me probably less then $10.00 and has lasted for better then 15 years. The only thing that was wrong with it was the handle. It had begun to become loose and did not have screws that could be tightened. It was becoming dangerous due to the fact that when I was pouring the boiling water into my cup, with the handle being so loose the 'pot' of the kettle would swing and I was afraid that one day I would end up with boiling water all over myself so off I went looking for a replacement. I love shopping on www.amazon.com so I looked and I looked and read reviews til I was cross-eyed! Although this one had no reviews (and I am pleased to be the first!) I liked the looks, the fact that it has a removable lid, and a stationary handle that stays cool and has a button you push to open the pour spout. With my old one, I had to remove the whistle from the spout and as you can imagine it could be very hot. The whistle on my old tea kettle was piercing; this one is softer but I am able to hear it if I'm in another room. I like the fact that the lid fits very snug. I have arthritis in my hands and the button on the handle that opens the spout is easy enough for me to push open and closed. It's a good weight and does seem to be very well constructed. I have been using it for my nightly tea ever since it arrived and I am loving it! It really looks nice sitting on my black smooth top stove too. I think I'm going to be using this one for a very long time.

This is an excellent tea kettle. It holds 2 quarts, it heats up quickly, pours perfectly and doesn't spill a drop, handle stay comfortable. It has a lining on the inside and I can't see any way it could possibly rust (I do empty it every time), and it whistles loud enough to be heard anywhere in my house. What more could you ask of a tea kettle.

I have read lots and lots of reviews on other kettles (as well as this one). I couldn't believe all the complaints on some of the other kettles. This one seemed to be just right for me and it is! It is also a beautiful kettle with a nice modern look, and I love mine. Thanks again, Amazon 5+ stars for you and the kettle.

Buy Gibson Mr Coffee Harpwell 1.8 ? Liter 2 Qt Whistling Tea Kettle Now

this is just what i was looking for i had been looking for a whisteling tea pot for sooo long and i read a ton of reviews before i buy anything. and this item did not really have all that many good reviews but i thought i would take a chance with it so i did and i'm glad i did. it whistle so loud with time first you will seem steam coming out of the whistle tip but then after about 10 min after that the whistle will slowly get louder. so don't worry the whistle does get very loud. but works great and always love the "me coffee" brand.

Read Best Reviews of Gibson Mr Coffee Harpwell 1.8 ? Liter 2 Qt Whistling Tea Kettle Here

The tea kettle is ok. I love the shape and look. It is very large, larger than I need. I love the the trigger to open the spout. You click it and it pops open and stays open until you shut it. The thing I find disappointing about it is that the handle gets very hot. I find I have to us a pot holder when pouring which is very disappointing. Because of the hot handle I would not buy again, and will probably keep an eye out for a replacement.

Want Gibson Mr Coffee Harpwell 1.8 ? Liter 2 Qt Whistling Tea Kettle Discount?

I shopped long and hard for the perfect tea kettle. This one is great. It not only is affordably priced, but also has my must-have features. This kettle has a loud enough whistle, is not too big, is attractive, has a very substantial stay cool handle, has an easy to reach spout opener button which avoids steam burns, and it heats the water quickly to a full boil. I highly recommend this kettle.

Save 11% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment