Arcos Forged Riviera 7 Pcs Beechwood Knife Set

Arcos Forged Riviera 7 Pcs Beechwood Knife SetThese knives arrived beautifully packaged in an elegant Arcos box, shouting out 'quality' from the start. It looked so smart that I almost wanted to leave them in the box. The set itself has also more than lived up to my expectations. The smart Beechwood block houses a truely exquisite set of knives, with one to meet my every need from an everyday paring knife to a ham/salmon knife (which is a real luxury). I love that it even includes a sharpening steel, and I now have to learn how to use this properly. The knives are very well balanced and their ergonomic handles make them very comfortable to use. The blades are razor sharp and simply glide through everything they meet a real pleasure to use.

Compared to other high end knife block sets on the market, I feel that this offers exceptional value for money. Definately worth it if you are looking for a top notch set that will probably out last you!

Save 27% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment