WÜSTHOF SILVERPOINT II Paring knife - 4052 / 10 cm (4") serrated edge

WÜSTHOF SILVERPOINT II Paring knife - 4052 / 10 cm serrated edgeI had purchased one of these at a local kitchen store and loved it! It's the size knife I use most often, and it cuts better than any other knife I have ever owned. When I decided to add another one, I checked on Amazon and found an even better price!

this is a really handy knife for everyday use from slicing tomatoes to slicing onion. I keep several in my drawer.

Buy WÜSTHOF SILVERPOINT II Paring knife - 4052 / 10 cm (4") serrated edge Now

Slices like a champ! I didn't even realize I had cut myself by accident when i was cutting tomatoes. lol

Read Best Reviews of WÜSTHOF SILVERPOINT II Paring knife - 4052 / 10 cm (4") serrated edge Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment