Victorinox 8-Inch Chef's Knife, Rosewood Handle

Victorinox 8-Inch Chef's Knife, Rosewood HandleI bought this knife to be used at tailgates because I didn't want to bring my more expensive knives out. We've been very pleased with the knife so far... has stayed sharp and has a great feel to it. Just as good as my Wusthof chef's knife.

I have used this same knife at home for the past 33 years. It is well balanced and holds a beautiful edge. I wanted a knife for work so I purchased another and am so pleased. Compared to all the other brands that I have used, I prefer Victorinox.

Buy Victorinox 8-Inch Chef's Knife, Rosewood Handle Now

It's a beautiful knife at a great price. This is the rosewood version so it's a little pricier than the standard version, but it's quite sharp and easy to keep sharp, on top of that it's really attractive and a pleasure to use.

Read Best Reviews of Victorinox 8-Inch Chef's Knife, Rosewood Handle Here

Never had a decent chef's knife until I finally bought this based on reviews for it's cheapness and quality. Hitherto, I had an old cheap dull knife that could hardly even slice a raw potato. I had to strain to get the blade through. Then I got the Victorinox, and as I struggled to release it from it's vinyl sheath, it fell out and sliced my pinky finger. I was scared of this knife. It was the sharpest knife I ever handled. But oh man, I can't believe how effortless chopping/slicing can be. It practically will slice a potato by itself. I've had this knife for about 3 weeks and I'm still amazed when I chop up veggies and lament having been content with a crappy knife for so long.

I don't know any better, but this knife impresses the hell out of me. Maybe knives that are 100-200 bucks do a better job, but it can't be that much better. The Victorinox does the job a knife is supposed to do cut food with ease. I also bought the matching steel sharpener which I use maybe once a week only because it's there, not because the knife is too dull to use.

Want Victorinox 8-Inch Chef's Knife, Rosewood Handle Discount?

I love this knife. It's sharper than any knife I have purchased. Stays sharp and cuts tomatoes like butter, unlike some knives that smash the tomato flat. I am slowly buying a complete Victorinox knife set a few pieces at a time. If I could afford the complete set I would buy them. Worth every dollar I've spent.

Save 41% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment