BergHOFF 7-Piece Forged Knife Block Set

BergHOFF 7-Piece Forged Knife Block SetI just got these knives yesterday, so these are mainly my initial impressions. The packaging is not that great. I don't know if most knife sets come like this, but I was a little surprised. Everything was wrapped in cheap plastic and had some manufacturing residue on it. The block had bits of glue in random spots that had to be cleaned off. I cleaned the block and washed all the knives and everything looks good. There are a few hairline scratches on one or two knives, nothing major. On each knife, it says X30Cr14 which I believe has something to do with Chromium. It also says "D10", "Rostfrei", "BergHOFF", and gives the length. I can't tell where these knives are made. I looked all over the packaging to no avail. BergHOFF is a Belgian company so take that for what it's worth. I even looked on their website and there is no real info I could find.

The knives are solid and heavy feeling. With the counter balance they are a pleasure to hold. You can hold the knife with one finger. Just put the finger on the bottom near the middle of the handle (right side up) and it will balance nicely. They come nice and sharp, but make sure you have a way to sharpen them since there is no steel. I'm not an expert on knives so I can't tell the difference, but these are forged, not stamped. Berghoff recommends that these be hand washed. I'll update this review with cutting performance and durability later.

Overall, these are some very nice knives, and I recommend them.

As soon as I held the first knife I was so very impressed with the ergonomic and balanced handle. I just received them today and will use for the first time tonight ... will follow up on how they perform. From the feel and visual inspection, I anticipate an very good experience. Can't wait!

I consider myself a pretty accomplished cook and have used good quality level J.A. Henkels for years and also have a set of Miricale Knives(yuck!) that will go to charity. The Henkels have served their purpose, but they don't keep the edge and I can't stand to use serrated knives for every day prepping ~ I feel like I'm ripping or tearing whatever I'm cutting, instead of slicing through. And, the Henkels handles are not ergonomic ~ the BergHOFF fits like a glove.

Buy BergHOFF 7-Piece Forged Knife Block Set Now

Just as advertised, I love these knives.. i bought my father a 250 dollar set of "Wusty's" and they are nice, but i like these MUCH better. So many people say if it "aint a wustoff than it aint a knife". Thats ridiculous to think that no one else in the world can make a great knife? these are quality, full tang, triple riveted, and excellently crafted knives! you will NOT be disappointed. The balance IS fantastic, even the aesthetics of theses knives is awesome (less important I know, but defiantly worth mentioning)Also the bamboo knife block with stainless bracket is VERY nice in craftsmanship too.. somthing that was not the case with the expensive wustoff set i bout my dad? the knife block that comes with this set DOES NOT feel like a "freebie" or throw in item. I took a gamble to buy a knife online and im try to share my success. I really like these knives.

Read Best Reviews of BergHOFF 7-Piece Forged Knife Block Set Here

Excellent knives set, they are very resistant and usable. In comparison to other knives like WMF, they can keep it up without having to pay that much.

The shipping was fast and the seller shiped internationally without problems!!!

Want BergHOFF 7-Piece Forged Knife Block Set Discount?

I wanted a knife set that didn't seem cheap and wasn't super expensive.

This is the right set!

It comes with 6 pieces plus the block and it looks great on counter.

Some of the knifes are a bit heavy so when handling some of the bigger knifes it may resemble a workout.

Also the scissors are a great addition however the clasp is not guaranteed to stay locked and I would much rather prefer a sharpening tool.

Save 46% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment