Wusthof Classic 10-Inch Super Slicer

Wusthof Classic 10-Inch Super SlicerThis is a great all-around slicer. We've used it on very soft, moist cakes and breads both soft and crusty.

But, thanks to a sharp edge and the length, it does a great job on meats. It breezes right through a London Broil and does a beautiful job slicing up an entire beef tenderloin into individual filet mignons. Sharp enough and long enough that you can usually complete a cut in a single stroke, providing a cleaner cut. I even tried it on a turkey last Thanksgiving and it worked great.

One really nice feature of this blade over many other slicers (including some other Wüsthofs) is that it is scalloped on only one side, so you can still take it to a steel between professional sharpenings.

This amazing knife breezes through super hard, crusty day old bread, making sharp clean cuts. It is long and wide enough to cut beautiful cake layers. This is one awesome knife. I bought it on Amazon, but wish I had shopped around a little first, I would have saved $30.

Buy Wusthof Classic 10-Inch Super Slicer Now

Often enough there's a watermelon or big round loaf of bread or turkey or some other thing that's broad enough that I can't quite get any of my "regular" knives through it in one downward motion. It's awkward when you have to cut things by halves, trying to meet in the middle, etc. Or sometimes I just need the leverage of a long blade for some reason. That's when I turn to my super slicer. It has yet to be bested by anything in my particular kitchen. It cuts great, is sturdy, sharp, menacing even. I love it.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Classic 10-Inch Super Slicer Here

Great knife for breads, sandwiches, cutting sausage, hams, roasts and turkey or anything which a wave edge is preferred. No bending, good weight, precise cuts and balance. A delight to use in the kitchen.

Want Wusthof Classic 10-Inch Super Slicer Discount?

This is a huge knife that is great for cutting large items. I have a 10" chefs knife, but this one seems larger as the blade doesn't taper to a point. It was initially a little difficult to handle, but since I've had the opportunity to work with it more I have found it less unwieldly.

Save 13% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment