4-Pc Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set

4-Pc Stainless Steel Steak Knife SetThis set was all that I expected and more. They have a nice weight and the finish is a nice quality. The blades are sharp and blend with my tableware. Very satisfied.

I recently received this item from Amazon. The knives are relatively close in pattern to an Oneida stainless set we use and that was the main reason for getting this specific set. After the first use they began to rust. These are supposed to be stainless steel. Even with repeated attempts, the rust could not be removed. I wish I had saved the packaging and could have sent back to Amazon directly. So, I contacted Oneida and was quickly told these are "marketed by Robinson Home Products" and they had forwarded my issue to them. Over a week later and no response. So much for customer service and product quality. I am extremely disappointed.

Buy 4-Pc Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment