WMF Manaos / Bistro Dinner Knife, Set of 4

WMF Manaos / Bistro Dinner Knife, Set of 4I am very satisfied with having bought these instead of more of the cheaper junk I had been using. The blades are sharper than all of my other table knives, the whole piece looks nice, and they are actually clean when they come out of the dishwasher. It's all a solid piece with no stupid grooves or rough stamped-out edges to hang onto gross food.

Silverware is one of those things which I could never make myself pay much for, and I previously wouldn't pay more than about ten bucks for a full 4-person set of all items. But the cost of each individual piece of this WMF stuff isn't really that much. I don't know why the simple math went over my head before, but when you buy the really cheap stuff, you are only paying about half a dollar for each piece. No wonder the cheap stuff sucks.

I am very pleased that I purchased WMF Bistro forks, knives , spoons and teaspoons. Excellent quality, no need to dry them with a towel after the dishwasher. Very very shiny, with a clean design (the incrustations on the surface of some other expensive silverware make it so difficult to maintain it clean and good looking). WMF is an old company with a great reputation and I've always been pleased with the high quality of their products. The knives have printed WMF logo (with no taika or china). Also this Bistro edition silverware is much cheaper than any other WMF silverware set. I will definately get esspresso an desert sets.

Buy WMF Manaos / Bistro Dinner Knife, Set of 4 Now

We were down to two dinner knives in the drawer, so I had to order more. I have used this brand of utensil before, so I ordered this dinner knife set and I am beyond satisfied with them. As soon as I got these, I ordered spoons and forks if that says anything about how much I liked them.

They are high quality, very sturdy, the perfect weight...not light, bending and cheap like others in this price range. They look beautiful and shiny in the drawer, the old stuff looks very cheap next to these.

Read Best Reviews of WMF Manaos / Bistro Dinner Knife, Set of 4 Here

We needed more dinner knives. These are nice heavy knives that would go with any of your existing set. Thanks

Want WMF Manaos / Bistro Dinner Knife, Set of 4 Discount?

I love this silverware. After looking for some time for replacement flatware we finally decided on WMF bistro. Things I like are its 1)simple design, 2) sturdy feel and yet light weight, 3)the handles are long and fit in the hand nicely and 4) it cleans up beautifully in the dishwasher (shiny and looking like new). I can't really say anything bad about the product. For everyday flatware it's the bomb!

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment