MIU France Serrated Steak Knives with Riveted Poly Handle, Set of 2

MIU France Serrated Steak Knives with Riveted Poly Handle, Set of 2I needed two new steak knives for my knife block since the set that I was gifted contained only six (and I had eight slots to fill). I searched Amazon (the best place to find obscure things in either large or small quantities) and found what appeared to be mostly matching knives from what I already had. I got these and upon first use I noticed that they were much higher quality than my other knives in the set and I now make it a point to have these set at my spot whenever we have company over. Great buy for a great price on Prime, I would definitely recommend them to any of my friends! (also if you found this review helpful, please give me a thumbs up -thanks:)

I bought these because I never seem to have enough steak knives.

They really match our existing set very nicely, except I think these

MIU knives are a better quality. Highly recommended

Buy MIU France Serrated Steak Knives with Riveted Poly Handle, Set of 2 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment