ULU Chopping Bowl 8-inch

ULU Chopping Bowl 8-inchQuality product purchased through Amazon. Compliments the ULU knife I purchased previously in Alaska. The bowl shape makes chopping with the ULU knife much more effecient versus using a flat chopping block.

I bought two of these, one for my daughter and one for me. They work very well with the new Ulu knives we have. It works especially well for chopping things that like to fly around, like nuts. It is also safe for our young grandsons (5 and 7) to use under supervision.

Buy ULU Chopping Bowl 8-inch Now

The board is exactly as advertised, but gets super dry really quickly. In other words if you want to maintain the board it takes quite a bit of oil. Minor issue for me.

Read Best Reviews of ULU Chopping Bowl 8-inch Here

Because of illness it has been difficult to use a knife but this bowl and the knife has allowed me to cook with less hassle.

Want ULU Chopping Bowl 8-inch Discount?

nice wooden bowl..good for making salsa..good quality and fair price..not to much you can say about a wooden bowl..nice good

0 comments:

Post a Comment