John Boos 12-Inch Square Maple Cutting Board with Feet

John Boos 12-Inch Square Maple Cutting Board with FeetAs the owner of other John Boos wood items, this smaller butcher block cutting board is up to the usual high standard of this company. Excellent indeed!

This board is just what I needed for my counter work space. It is solid wood with just right wood feet to lift it off the counter. The compact size makes it easy to wash and put it to drain in the dish rack. I know it will give many years of good service like the other Boos products I have.

Buy John Boos 12-Inch Square Maple Cutting Board with Feet Now

An absolutely excellent cutting board--takes up little space, but accomplishes every task. I leave mine out all the time, and love the look.

Read Best Reviews of John Boos 12-Inch Square Maple Cutting Board with Feet Here

I bought a couple of these. They are very good quality. You have to work at keeping them nice though. I oil mine about once a month with mineral oil. Don't use cooking oil, because it will go rancid. If you don't oil them, the cutting boards will split.

Want John Boos 12-Inch Square Maple Cutting Board with Feet Discount?

Would buy again....but won't need to! :-)

Will definately buy Boos Brand if need another size of cutting board or table.

Save 27% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment