Global GS-14 - 6 inch, 15cm Serrated Utility, Scallop Knife

Global GS-14 - 6 inch, 15cm Serrated Utility, Scallop KnifeI bought this knife along with a few other Global knives and ended up returning it. This is not to say that this is a bad knife but I found that it was unnecessary alongside the rest of the Global knives I purchased. The non-serrated knifes are so sharp that there were practicaly no instances where I needed to use this knife. I did end-up keeping the 8" serrated bread knife but as long as you have that one, you don't really need another serrated knives.

I like being able to sharpen my knives frequently and this isn't very easy to do with serrated knives. A special tool and technique is required and the whole process is very time consuming. In addition, make sure that you use a ceramic sharpener on all global knives. Its supposed to have a different grit that is better for them. Kyocera (ceramic knife manufacturer) makes one specifically for Global but they are quite expensive.

Another great knife from Global. This is a good knife for everyday use especially for fruits and vegies. It can slice a tomato in perfect paper thin slices. Yes, it is true that other Global knives perform just as well, but it never hurts to have more than one Global in your kitchen.

Buy Global GS-14 - 6 inch, 15cm Serrated Utility, Scallop Knife Now

I am a huge cook. I cook a big meal every day for my family and sometimes two. While I own other good knives, I have only used this one knife for all my cooking needs for the past 4.5 years. I have never needed to sharpen it and it was used when I received it so it is over 5 years old.

Read Best Reviews of Global GS-14 - 6 inch, 15cm Serrated Utility, Scallop Knife Here

I bought this knife for my wife as she loves to cook. Compared to her other knives, this one is amazing. It cuts so effortlessly that it's almost a little scary! We've used some mid-range knives before (Calphalon, etc), but because of the quality and sharpness of this Global knife, we'll likely be buying more from this company. Excellent and worth the money if you spend a lot of time in the kitchen.

Want Global GS-14 - 6 inch, 15cm Serrated Utility, Scallop Knife Discount?

Extremely useful for many kitchen tasks, cleans up quickly and stays very sharp. Global knives are my favorite and this is one of their most useful.

Save 24% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment