Ginkgo Lafayette 12-Piece Stainless Steel Accessory Set

Ginkgo Lafayette 12-Piece Stainless Steel Accessory SetThis flatware feels very balance and has substance. The fork tines are long, spoons are generously sized and the knives are balanced.

I love this flatware it comes out of the dishwasher nicely. I have had this set for many years and just ordered more to make my set twice as large.

It has many accessory pieces available.

I bought this set for our toddlers and couldn't be more pleased. The pieces are really quite elegant and have not shown any signs of wear in the 6 months that we've had them, in contrast to what another reviewer reported. I love the hammered finish -would definitely be a stylish option for entertaining or as demitasse spoons.

For those considering these pieces for children, I find that the fork tines are just the right degree of sharpness for, say, a child of 2.5 or older. The forks can pierce food easily, unlike many children's forks, but aren't so sharp as to pose a safety hazard. The knife edges are actually quite dull with no serrations, but are heavy enough to cut through soft food like egg, fish, etc. for helping children practice their knife skills.

A versatile set all around, especially at this price.

Buy Ginkgo Lafayette 12-Piece Stainless Steel Accessory Set Now

I have two sets and completely disagree with the review that said they tarnish, etc. Mine hold up really well and look beautiful. I intend to buy another so I have enough for twelve.

Read Best Reviews of Ginkgo Lafayette 12-Piece Stainless Steel Accessory Set Here

I bought my original set at Macys for $80 years ago and these to add to my stash. These have a different metal makeup (I think zero for the second number mean no nickel) and they have TONS of rust spots and little nicks that the Macys set does not. The price rocked, but I got what I paid for... Now these stay in the bottom drawer and only come out when I get desperate.

Want Ginkgo Lafayette 12-Piece Stainless Steel Accessory Set Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment