FK-160WH 6" CHEFS KNIFE WHITE

FK-160WH 6' CHEFS KNIFE WHITEMy wife loves her new ceramic knife. It was a replacement for a cheaper version that ended up with a chip in the blade after about four years. The Kyocera should be more durable and last longer.

Purchased this knife for a very reasonable price. I had never had a ceramic knife before and I was intrigued to learn if this teachnology was superior to comparably priced steel knives. The answer is Yes! and by a mile.

This knife has already become my favorite tool for just about every kind of use.

Will probably start to slowly replace all my steel knives with ceramic blades of various size.

Heartily recommend this knife to all, but, be careful, I barely touched the edge of this blade while washing it and yup, sure as death and taxes I got a decent sized cut on my finger.

Be careful and you will be very satisfied with this knife.

Buy FK-160WH 6" CHEFS KNIFE WHITE Now

Wow! I have never owned a pro-quality knife before... but my mom's a chef and I used to use hers. Well, I got so fed up with my cheap-o knives that I just *had* to get at least one good thing. This knife is super lightweight and totally AWESOME. I love it! I'm kind of afraid to show my mom 'cause she might wanna steal it!

Read Best Reviews of FK-160WH 6" CHEFS KNIFE WHITE Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment