Farberware 11-Inch by 14-Inch Nonslip Board, Yellow

Farberware 11-Inch by 14-Inch Nonslip Board, YellowI used to be a chef, and this is one of my favorite home boards.

It's big enough without being in the way. It's double-sided. It does NOT have liquid channels (which I find only reduce my cutting board area). It has a handle (I'll never understand the appeal of that, but...) Dishwasher safe. The rubber corners have not worn down from the dishwasher or from use. Overall, I couldn't ask for more.

I am essentially pleased with the board. Easy to wash, dry and put away. One thing I was unsure of is whether or not it can be put into the dishwasher. No info provided on that at all. So, I'm choosing not to, just in case!

Buy Farberware 11-Inch by 14-Inch Nonslip Board, Yellow Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment