Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Can Opener

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Can OpenerThis is the Rolls Royce of can openers. It makes a Sunbeam can opener look like an old Model T.

I don't typically review products, but the 3 star rating it currently has is unacceptable. I believe that person hit the wrong button, the written review states it is a fine product, which it certainly is. This can opener works quite well. I've used some others that do the side cutting on the cans, and I seem to have to go around the cans 2-3 times to get the top off, which is not the case with the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Can Opener. This product get's it done in 1 rotation every time, and lifts the lid for you. Highly recommended.

Buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Can Opener Now

Excellent can opener! Should have bought this one ages ago but cheaped out and bought another brand about six months ago when the old can opener finally died. I struggled with the cheap one until I couldn't stand it anymore and ordered this one (which I should have ordered from the get go). HUGE DIFFERENCE! I can't share enough compliments on the design and ease of use of this opener. Easily earns a five star rating.

Read Best Reviews of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Can Opener Here

*I bought mine in November 2012 and with a bit of playing around I got it figured out....no instructions

*First thing I noticed is rotating knob is small and needs some torque to cut lids off.

*The can opener worked very well for the first 4 months or so then the cutting wheel started getting dull and required more laps around the can.

*The gear is now starting too "spin out" on the cans now so doing laps are getting harder and longer to do.

2 Stars for the looks.....

Want Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Can Opener Discount?

Our previous Henckels can opener finally broke after 16 years of use. I don't mind paying a little more for something that will last. I didn't see the same type when I went to reorder, so decided to try this one. Easy to use and love that there are no sharp edges.

Save 32% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment