The reason that I gave it only 3 stars is because one of the tools, the cutting/quilting wheel did not roll smoothly, and when I went to clean it, the wheels came off. ( I was only able to find one.) That particular wheel was quite small, and I have a bigger one, so that was no big loss to me, but someone that doesn't have a lot of tools at their disposal, might want to consider this.
I still think that this is a better bargain than buying the tools individually.
Buy Wilton 1907-1107 Set of 10 Gum-Paste Modeling Tools with Storage Case Now
There are casting lines on the tools which means they don't always move over the gumpaste smoothly. I'll be replacing these with real metal tools, but I've learned my lesson that Wilton does not care about its customers as much as fleecing them with lousy products.Read Best Reviews of Wilton 1907-1107 Set of 10 Gum-Paste Modeling Tools with Storage Case Here
Like one of the other reviewers, I did not like the tool with the tiny wheel that comes off but other than that I think the tools are great. The case is sturdy and closes well too. Up until this point I had been using toothpicks for tools so this was a great improvement!Want Wilton 1907-1107 Set of 10 Gum-Paste Modeling Tools with Storage Case Discount?
Good little toolkit for the money. It contains all the basic pieces needed for modeling. I'm a beginner at gumpaste modeling myself, so I don't know if this kit contains everyone one would need for more advanced techniques, but I believe this kit will be quite adequate for some time. I've seen other tools online, made of other materials, such as metal/wood, but there are more expensive. This plastic kit will do the job just fine, at least until (or if) I move on to more advanced modeling.

0 comments:
Post a Comment